Are you a fan of Halloween? How about exploring haunted corners of mysterious campus buildings filled with legions of the undead? Great, because it's time again for the annual Trick or Tweet competition! Do you know how to play?
1. On Oct. 30 & 31, all WashU students are invited to hunt down the ghouls that plague ArtSci departments every year at Halloween--and don't worry, there will be candy! Lots of candy.
2. Wait, so where are the ghouls? We made a map so you can plan your route.
3. Snap a selfie with the monsters you find. (And take some candy too!)
5. Each department you visit and picture you send is another chance to win the grand prize: $200 in gift certificates from Southwest Airlines and some other fabulous prizes ($100 to Southwest Airlines or $10 in Bear Bucks).
6. The grand prize winner will be chosen randomly using an Excel randomizer, but the ArtSci Council will be awarding the $100 gift cards for the best puns of the day.
Trick or Tweet is open to all WashU students, so don't miss out! You’ll be horrified (and/or amused) by the spooky displays our departments have planned!
Happy (ghost) hunting!