Are you a fan of Halloween? How about exploring haunted corners of mysterious campus buildings filled with legions of the undead? Great, because it's time again for the annual Trick or Treat competition! Do you know how to play?
- Follow @WUSTLArtSci on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- On Oct. 30 & 31, all WashU students are invited to hunt down the ghouls that plague ArtSci departments every year at Halloween--and don't worry, there will be candy! Lots of candy.
- Enter your name into the box of terrors at each department you visit.
- Each time you enter your name at a new department, you have another chance to win the grand prize: $200 in gift certificates from Southwest Airlines and some other fabulous prizes ($100 to Southwest Airlines or $10 in Bear Bucks).
- But wait! Departments win prizes too. Help us choose the best department display by taking a selfie at your favorite, tagging us @WUSTLArtSci and using our hashtag #WUBoo18 on Instagram or Twitter! The staff of the winning department will get treated to lunch.
- Join us on Nov. 1 at 3:00pm on Instagram for the live-drawing of the 3 winners.
- If you run out of time to visit all the departments, you can also vote for our second and third department winners by liking their display photo in our Facebook photo album, which will be posted on Oct. 30.
Trick or Treat is open to all WashU students, so don't miss out! You’ll be horrified (and/or amused) by the spooky displays our departments have planned!
Happy (ghost) hunting!