Immersive Tech Week: AR/VR Project Showcase
Experience augmented reality and virtual reality projects created by Washington University faculty and students, presented by the Immersive Technology Collective cluster.
Showcases will feature a mixture of faculty and student projects, and remain on display from noon until 2 p.m. on September 18 and 19 in Umrath Lounge.
Refreshments will be served.
- Elizabeth Hunter, Bitter Wind
- Uluğ Kuzuoğlu, 3D Canton: Reconstructing the 19th-century Chinese Port Town
- Zix Chen, Alice in Wonderland: A Smellable Wonderland
- Iva Youkilis, Transforming Language Learning with Augmented Reality
- Ethan Glazer, BACK OUT TO ALLEN, HIS THREE POINTER… IN VR
- Sharif Razzaque (SentiAR), Live demo of AR for cardiac ablation procedures